If you have a water emergency or suspect there might be water damage in your home, immediately call a professional to get an emergency inspection. If water damage is detected, an extensive water extraction may require you to move out.
What can cause water damage?
- Leaks from plumbing or appliances that use water (refrigerator) or cold air (air conditioner).
- Heavy rain, storms, floods, or natural disasters such as hurricanes or earthquakes.
- Sewage backups, or when contaminated water overflows out of appliances that use plumbing like toilets or sinks.
How can we remediate this?
- Schedule an appointment for us to come immediately and we will bring all our equipment necessary in case we need to start the process.
- We will inspect the areas where the incident occurred and identify the areas with water damage. We can also measure the humidity so we can know which areas are the most damaged.
- Once the areas are assessed, we will place air blowers, dehumidifiers, and air scrubbers in the areas as needed and begin the water extraction process. They may need to be there working for an extended period of time that could last from a couple of days to over a week.
- If any fabrics such as carpets, rug, or upholstery are wet due to the water incident, we will steam clean them on the first day we arrive as well. If needed, we can take the rugs and upholstery to our facility to spend more time cleaning on them as well as drying them for you.
- If water damage extends into the ceilings, wall, or floor, we will remove drywall and repair the areas as needed.
- Throughout the process, we will send a technician daily to inspect the humidity and update our log on it. This way we can track the remediation progress.